AK COVID 19 POLICIES & GUIDELINES
ASH KUMAR ARTIST AGENCY
BRIDAL HENNA, MAKEUP & HAIR BOOKING TERMS & POLICIES
We know this unprecedented time has created a great deal of stress for everyone involved. To be helpful and forthcoming we have established a clear response on how we plan to regulate postponed & canceled weddings.
In the unlikely event of your wedding is postponed, either by your venue, or government guidelines, your makeup or henna deposits paid WILL BE TRANSFERABLE to your new date without fees or extra charges.
If you have chosen to cancel your booking and have paid a deposit/booking fee this amount is non-refundable, however the monies paid can remain as a credit towards future services or you may transfer services to family or friends (to be use within 1 year)
Our team and our clients are our top priority. We have developed these policies with everyone's health and safety in mind. We will continue to follow guidelines given by government officials.
- We maintain the right to not perform scheduled services on any clients displaying any cold or flu like symptoms.
- If your artist is showing any symptoms the day of your event, or has come in contact with someone sick, we will assign another artist to you.
- If you are showing symptoms or have come in contact with someone sick please let us know immediately. We ask for absolute HONESTY to keep us all safe.
- We request a SEPARATE makeup room where only the person receiving services are allowed, along with the artist.
- We will be wearing PPE such as a mask, gloves etc
- In the event that there are multiple clients we ask for 10+ minutes in between each client to clean the work area and clean+sanitize our kits.
- All clients are required to wash + sanitize hands before and after their service.
- The most important, is a separate space or room to work. A large room of people is not suitable to keep ourselves safe and the work space clean. Please discuss with the Artist if there is another room in the location before arrival where they will be setting up.
- We ask that anyone enters the room during your service, sanitize their hands and wear a mask before entering the room.
- We ask that clients do not eat or drink anything during the appointment.
- We reserve the right to refuse any service which I feel may impact the health and safety of myself or others.
Thank you for your understanding! We will continue to provide the best possible service under these guidelines.